Double tap to zoom
Superior Seedbed Environment
Use Case IH in-line rippers to effectively manage post-harvest residue through sizing, placement and incorporation. You will create an environment that will:
- Encourage proper seed placement
- Help protect soil surface and water quality
- Conserve resources
Level seedbeds promote:
- Uniform emergence
- A better growing environment
- Higher yield potential
The Case IH 2500 Rip-Bed builds uniform beds for seed-depth control and superior seed-to-soil contact in common types of soils.
- Promotes faster seed germination
- Creates more uniform plant stands
Seedbeds can dry down and warm up faster by creating a berm with the Case IH 2500 Rip-Strip, usually 2–3 in. (50.8–76.2 mm) above the unworked soil surface at planting.
- Allows for quicker, more uniform plant stands
- Promotes more effective absorption of sunlight, water and nutrients
- Seedbeds have better berm height and smaller holes than those created by competitive machines
Key Features of the Ecolo-Til 2500
Place Nutrients Exactly Where They Are Needed
The Ecolo-Til 2500 can be equipped with optional fertilizer attachments which enable you to perform tillage and to root zone band fertilizer in just one pass.
The Ecolo-Til 2500 offers patented Case IH Tiger® points which have wings that sweep downward, rearward and outward. This revolutionary design creates a “lift, twist and roll” action that shatters compaction and reorients soil particles, creating an open, mellow, healthier soil with excellent pore space and distribution, allowing for maximum soil tilth.
An Ecolo-Til 2500 outfitted with Case IH No-till points and No-till shanks shatters compaction while leaving the surface residue virtually disturbance free.
|Shanks||Parabolic, MRD & no-till|
|Shank Spacing||30, 36, 38, 40 in (76.2, 91.4,
96.5, 102 mm)
|Shank Mount Options||Spring reset & shear bolt|