We are CNH Capital America LLC-the U.S. financial services company of CNH Global N.V. CNH Capital combines the strength of its global reach with a long-standing knowledge of the CNH brands-Case IH, New Holland, Case, Kobelco, and New Holland Construction.
Our company has a proud heritage, one that reflects our strong ties to the farm and industrial equipment industries. With nearly 50 years of equipment lending experience, we understand the need for flexible financial solutions. What sets us apart is our in-depth understanding of our markets and customers.
We know the issues our customers face, and we work hard to understand their goals, their challenges, their outlook on the future. Then, our team of professionals puts together financial packages and solutions that match the unique needs of each customer.
Strong business relationships are the key to our success. In fact, our customer relationships remain strong throughout the inevitable ups and downs of the agricultural and construction industries' business cycles.
Click Here for Payment Calculator.
Fees and Taxes not included in calculation.
Please complete this fillable credit application below, print and communicate with your local H&R Agri-Power sales representative.
(Parts and Service Financing)
Since 1982 Kubota customers have been offered a wide range of financing alternatives through Kubota Credit Corporation, U.S.A. (KCC). Competitive interest rates, flexible down payments, monthly and seasonal payment terms are available through KCC. Kubota dealers can tailor a variety of finance and lease programs to meet the specific requirements of their customers.
Customers are KCC's number one priority. Through a comprehensive national dealer network, KCC offers excellent service and a competitive advantage through:
- Attractive interest rates
- Simplified payment programs
- Fast credit approval
- Knowledgeable specialists
How to get started. For expert and confidential help with your equipment financing, contact your local dealer.
Consumer Credit Application
Commercial Credit Application
If you are an agribusiness, farmer, part-time farmer or someone who doesn't farm but desires to live in a rural community, you've come to the right place for your financing needs. From farm real estate and operating loans to equipment, buildings and other capital needs, Farm Credit is the leader in farm financing. We also make loans to finance purchases such as cars, trucks, lawn tractors, education and buying, building or remodeling country homes.
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Farm Credit Services of Mid-America is an agricultural cooperative lender serving more than 82,500 customer-members throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee. We are part of the near century old Farm Credit System, the largest single provider of credit to American agriculture. With 91 offices and over 850 employees, Farm Credit Services of Mid-America is backed by the strength of $13 billion in loan assets.
As a cooperative, we are owned and controlled by our customer-members. One of the advantages of belonging to a cooperative is that by being a member, you have a voice in how the organization is run and can use that power to shape the course we follow in the future and elect the leadership of today Additionally, the capital invested in Farm Credit allows us to be a low-cost lender, passing the value of ownership directly to customers through lower interest rates.
When it's time to finance your next purchase or refinance existing debt, we hope you consider Farm Credit Services as your lending partner.
DLL provides individualized finance options for many of the stakeholders in the agriculture, food production, and golf and turf equipment industries. Whether you are a manufacturer, dealer, supplier, or producer, DLL is your source for premier service and flexible financing programs.
DLL offers a full range of finance products to meet your specific needs - products ranging from retail installment contracts to a variety of lease products to insurance options. DLL wants to understand your unique objectives and provide you with options that will positively impact your goals. With extensive training and resources, DLL is uniquely positioned to serve the agriculture and food industry equipment needs. At DLL, we do whatever it takes to see you succeed.
DLL also understands that your needs change from season to season. DLL may change with you. No matter what field you're in - from equipment sales to farming to food processing - DLL has the finance tools and industry expertise to take your operation to the next level.
Let H&R Agri-Power help protect your equipment investment, maximize your productivity and minimize service costs with an equipment protection plan from CNH Capital. Our plans offer competitive rates, customized options, best-in-class service, and leading features.
- Plans may be purchased at the time of sale, at any point during the base period - even after the base warranty expires.
- Options range from base protection of the power train, up to the full machine.
- Plans are available for all new CNH-branded equipment, and most brands of used agricultural and construction equipment.
- All plans offer flexible terms and a wide range of payment options.
- Repairs are by CNH-authorized dealers using genuine OEM parts.
- All engines, regardless of manufacturer, are included in this program.
- New equipment plans can be transferred to a new owner, without additional fees, enhancing equipment resale values.
- All plans are backed by dedicated product support representatives.
All Kubota tractors are covered by a competitive Limited Warranty, which provides coverage and support through H&R Agri-Power and a network of more than 1,000 authorized Kubota dealers nationally. The Kubota Orange Protection Program gives you the opportunity to extend your coverage, without interruption, as follows:
- Select one year to obtain a total of two years Basic and three years Engine (CE) or Power Train (Utility) protection; or
- Select two years to obtain a total of three years Basic and four years Engine (CE) or Power Train (Utility) protection.
- No deductible for covered repairs.
- Sold and serviced by H&R Agri-Power or other Authorized Kubota Extended Warranty Dealer.
- Administered by Kubota Tractor Corporation.
- The same conditions, inclusions and exclusions of the original warranty apply to the Extended Warranty.
- Reliability of genuine Kubota parts.
- Warranty program can be financed at time of purchase.
- Fully transferable if you sell your equipment
Want quick and easy financing? Click now to get started.