Productivity Tips For Harvest. Be Ready.
- Easy maintenance tips for the drive wheels on Case IH Early Riser Planters
- Proper tire inflation is necessary for proper depth control in planting. Watch this quick tip to learn more.
- Check out the Case IH Red and Ready Spring Maintenance Event
- A video promoting the Case IH Red and Ready Spring Maintenance Event 2014
- Easy maintenance tips for PTO pump on Case IH Early Riser planters.
- Planters equipped with PTO pumps require regular maintenance. Watch this video tip to learn more.
- Service In the Shop
- Fast, affordable service for everything from lawn tractors to the largest farm equipment
- Routine maintenance programs following manufacturer recommended service intervals keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency
- Preventative maintenance programs to extend the life of your equipment and reduce costly repairs
- Complete rebuild services
- Inspection services for Combines, Tractors, Balers, Planters and more
- Service On the Farm
- We come to you with expert knowledge and everything we need to keep your equipment up and running
- Fleet of well-equipped service trucks ready to serve you 24/7
- Emergency on the farm services for most equipment
- Complete 229-point inspection for your combine
- On farm parts and service program – regularly scheduled visits to your farm
- Trained Professionals
- Service technicians receive regular professional training to expand their skill sets and better serve your needs
- Comprehensive manufacturer training programs
- Web training programs
- Industry expert customized training programs
Who says you can’t get good old-fashioned service these days?
At H&R Agri-Power we have over 100 manufacturer-trained service technicians and a fleet of service trucks ready to serve all your needs in our shop or at your location. From preventative maintenance to those unexpected emergencies, we're here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Optimum performance & economy of your equipment is attained by following manufacturers recommended service guidelines. We offer inspections on Combines, Tractors, Balers, Sprayers and Planters as well as Routine Maintenance Programs.