Double tap to zoom
Software for mobile, handheld field computer devices that includes record keeping, mapping field boundaries and drainage lines, scouting, soil sampling and variable rate application functionality.
- Enter field records on the go and view past histories of past hybrids, chemical applications, tillage practices, yield and more
- Map field boundaries, drainage lines, pivots, ditches, and other points of interest
- Record scouting attributes such as weed and insect types, notes, tile diameter, and more
- Utilize grids or management zones for soil sampling
- Control one or more products for variable rate application using prescription maps
- Creates "as-applied" data which can be downloaded into the desktop software
PLM™ SOFTWARE - SERVICE PACK
Download your copy of PLM™ Software compatible with Microsoft Windows. Requires an activation key that can be purchased from your local New Holland dealer. Use this link if you already have the software on your computer. It has a smaller file size – if an issue – ignore and leave this link out.
PLM™ SOFTWARE - SERVICE PACK (UPDATE FOR EXISTING USERS)
Download your copy of PLM™ Software compatible with Microsoft Windows. Requires an activation key that can be purchased from your local New Holland dealer. Use this link if you do not already have the software installed on your computer.
- Determine the various watershed zones of the field to assist with main, sub main, and lateral pipe placement
- Layout and design drainage tile by size, pipe type and phase