Double tap to zoom
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner
- Easy-to-use oil drain
- Twin 5.5-gallon rugged, impact resistant fuel tanks with switch for fuel source (11 gallons total)
- Heavy-duty integrated rear bumper protects engine compartment
- iCD™ Cutting System
- Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5"
- Spindles with greaseable bearings for longer usable life: cast-iron greaseable (52"), aluminum greaseable (48")
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles feature 8.3" cooling fans that assist with repelling debris
- Large turf friendly 24" rear tires for increased traction and performance
- Flat-free caster tires
- Ground speed up to 10 mph
- Ergonomic control panels feature fuel gauges for operator convenience
- Comfortable thicker 1" tubular steering control levers
- Suspension seat in our premium mid-back design features enhanced bolstering, with adjustable cushioned armrests for added comfort, manually adjusts to operator's height and weight in addition to fore and aft positioning for a custom-like fit
- Flip-up seat
- Removable floor pan provides easy acces
Now available with a Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ 810cc engine, which delivers uncompromised power at an affordable price
iCD™ Cutting System
The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles deliver power and durability
Foot-Operated Deck Lift
Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
Suspension seat for optimal comfort.
Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
|Engine Brand||Vanguard™ 810cc EFI|
|Engine Power Rating *||28 gross hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)||11|
|Cutting Width (in)||52|
|Cutting Height (in)||1.5 - 5|
|Deck Construction||iCD™ Cutting System|
|Transmission||Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans|
|Drive Axles (in)||1.375 Tapered|
|Caster Tires (in)||13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free|
|Drive Tires (in)||24 x 9.5-12|
|Ground Speed-Fwd (mph)||0-10|
|Ground Speed-Rev (mph)||0-5|
|Overall Length (in)||78|
|Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up||67 / 54|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||1111|
|Seat Package||Premium suspension mid-back with adjustable arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning|
|Instrumentation/Hour Meter||Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter|
|Certified Roll-over Protection System||Standard, 180° foldable|
|Controls / Safety Group||Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal transaxle|