Double tap to zoom
- Vanguard™, Kawasaki® FX600V or FX691V engine options.
- The PTO conveniently disengages when the operator leaves the platform to move an obstacle or pick up debris. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re-engages the PTO switch the blades start again for continued mowing.
- Easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight spaces while the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle allows the unit to handle grueling conditions.
- Available with 36" 10-gauge fabricated deck or 48” cutting wide mower deck featuring iCD™ Cutting System comes equipped with strong 1/4-inch Marbain® steel blades that generate greater lift and improve airflow.
- The operator platform, with adjustable suspension technology, integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads, delivers a more comfortable ride.
|Engine Brand||Kawasaki® FX600V|
|Engine Power Rating *||19 gross hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)||6|
|Cutting Width (in)||36|
|Cutting Height (in)||1.75-4.5|
|Deck Construction||10-gauge fabricated|
|Suspension||Adjustable coil-over-shock, Operator Suspension Platform|
|Transmission||Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" cooling fans|
|Drive Axles (in)||1.125|
|Drive Tires (in)||23 x 8.5-12|
|Caster Tires (in.)||11 x 4-5, Flat free|
|Ground Speed-Fwd (mph)||0-8|
|Ground Speed-Rev (mph)||0-4|
|Overall Length (in)||63.5|
|Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up||48.5/37|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||765|
|Rollover Protection System (ROPS)||N/A|
|Instrumentation||Hour meter, fuel level gauge|
|Safety Group/Controls||Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal transaxle|