Double tap to zoom
- Ideal for all conditions
- Suspended wheels operate with the influence of adjacent wheel, allowing for better contours
- High ground clearance from the main frame for high performance in heavy crop conditions
- Leading wheel can be raised when there is a need to reduce windrow volume
- Each finger wheel has an independent spring suspension that allows it to follow field ground contours.
- An anti-wrap seal protector on the backside of each finger wheel hub adds more protection for the seal and bearing.
|Number of Finger Wheels||8|
|Minimum Working Width*||16’ 9”|
|Maximum Working Width*||19’|
|Minimum Windrow Width*||32”|
|Maximum Windrow Width*||83”|
|Tractor H.P. Requirements (min)||30|