Double tap to zoom
- Heavy structure on center section and wings.
- Wing skids are 3/8” thick with an outside angle of 45 degrees to stop “ground dig-in” during turns.
- All axle spindles are half shafts for quick and less costly maintenance.
- Center section blades align closely with outside center tires to closely cut out the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings are at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Each cutting gearbox has a 3 inch output shaft with more and deeper splines than competitor models for maximum torque load capabilities.
- All drivelines are EZ lube with grease points aligned and the cross bearing fitting is in the end cap.
- Highway Safety Lights Standard
|Transport Height||7 ft., 3 in.|
|Splitter Gearbox||250 H.P.|
|Gear Box Warranty||6 years|
|Transport Width||8 ft., 2 in.|
|Cutting Gearbox||225 H.P.|
|Cutting Width||15 ft.|
|Cutting Height||2 in. to 14 in.|
|Cutting Capacity||4.5 in. diameter|
|Blade Tip Speed||16,000 FPM|
|Hitch||Perm-level or ball type|
|Minimum Tractor PTO||70 H.P.|
|Top Deck Center Section||11 ga.|
|Side Band||1/4 in. x 12 in.|
|Bottom Deck Center Section||7 ga.|
|Deck, Wings||7 ga.|
|Blades||1/2 in. x 4 in.|
|PTO Drivelines||ASAE Cat 6|
|Wing Drivelines||ASAE Cat 5|
|Wing Flex||22° down / 87° up|
|Wing Fee Float||22° down / 45° up|
|Axle Cushions||Springs at each wheel|
|Safety Tow Chain||Standard|
|Highway Safety Lights||Standard|