Double tap to zoom
- Planetary Hydraulic drive features high torque level to power through the most demanding conditions.
- All augers are heavy industrial grade with 3/8-inch thick flighting.
- Sized in diameters from 6-inches to 36-inches (depending on model)
- Excellent for all soil conditions and solid rock.
- Farm and Ranch PHDHF Series features a selection of mounting brackets for skid steer loaders and front end loaders.
- Commercial Grade PHDHC Series features mounting brackets for excavators, skid steer loaders, backhoes and front end loaders.
- All mounting brackets have a dual swivel feature that keeps the auger vertical while digging.
|Drive Type||Planetary With Reversible Motor|
|Shaft Output Size||2-inches Hex||2-inches Hex||2-inches Hex||2-inches Hex||2-inches Hex||2-inches Hex|
|Maximum Output Torque*||1419-feet lbs.||1777-feet lbs.||2632-feet lbs.||2008-feet lbs.||2937-feet lbs.||3582-feet lbs.|
|Recommended Hyd. Flow||6 to 15 GPM||10 TO 20 GPM||15 TO 30 GPM||10 to 20 GPM||15 to 30 GPM||20 to 35 GPM|
|Max. System Pressure||3,000 PSI||3,000 PSI||3,000 PSI||3,000 PSI||3,000 PSI||3,000 PSI|
|Drive Protection||Hydraulic Relief Valve|
|Hydraulic Hoses||1/2-inch x 8-feet with 10 MB ends.|
|Type of Mounts||Loader Bucket, Skid Steer Universal, Euro||Loader Bucket, Skid Steer Universal, Euro, backhoe|
|Max. Auger Diameter (Rock)||N/A||9-inches||12-inches||24-inches||36-inches||36-inches|
|Max. Auger Diameter (Dirt)||18-inches||30-inches||36-inches||30-inches||36-inches||36-inches|
|Standard Digging Depth||48-inches||48-inches||48-inches||48-inches||48-inches||48-inches|
|Warranty||2 Years||Limited 5 Years Limited|
|*All values are theoretical. Specifications and models are subject to change without notice.|