Double tap to zoom
LOW CLEARANCE ROPS FOR EASY STORAGE
Easily fit through a standard garage door without having to fold the ROPS. The BX80 Series’ Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) quickly folds without tools, letting the BX80 easily pass under low obstructions. The BX1880, BX2380, and the BX2680 all have a ROPS height of less than 84”, which makes storage in a garage or shed a snap. (Note: Kubota recommends that the ROPS be in the up position during most operations).
KUBOTA REPUTATION FOR QUALITY
Kubota is known for its quality, reliability and longevity – you can’t fake a good reputation, it can only be awarded to you by your satisfied customers.
BIG COMFORT ON A SMALL TRACTOR
With a flat operating station, tilt steering and a deluxe seat with armrest, the BX2380 and BX2680 offer comfort that is second to none in this class of tractor. Add to that the ergonomic placement of levers and the modern instrument panel and you have one of the finest operators stations ever offered on a sub-compact tractor.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH A HEATED CAB
*Optional dealer installed cab.
Model shown in image is a BX2680.
Remove your front loader in less than 60 seconds
Why would you ever want to remove your front end loader? One good reason is that removing the front loader helps prevent ground compaction and turf damage when mowing. It also reduces your turning radius when working in confined areas or around trees. In fact, you’ll find that there are plenty of times that removing your front loader will make your job quicker and easier. That’s why it’s so important that the BX80 series front loader can be removed quickly, without leaving the operators station.
Not only is the BX80 front loader easy to remove, it also has the following premium features:
- Single Lever Hydraulic Connection – Simultaneously attach and detach all four front loader hydraulic lines
- Premium Flat Faced No-spill Hydraulic Couplers – Less mess and easier to connect than traditional tractor hydraulic couplers
- Curved Boom Design – Allows for better visibility when performing front loader work
- Optional 2-Lever Quick Coupler – Easily connect to a wide variety of front loader attachments, such as blades and pallet forks
- Optional 3rd Function Valve – For attachments that require hydraulic power such as grapples
- Optional Bucket Level Indicator Rod – Helps maintain a level bucket, making material handling even easier
4-POINT FRONT HITCH
Clear the way with ease
Do you need to clear snow, sweep your driveway, or dethatch your lawn? The Kubota 4-point front hitch enables front implements like blades, brooms and snow blowers to be easily attached and removed, making the Kubota BX80 even more versatile!
- 50” Residential Snow Blower
- 55” Commercial Snow Blower
- 60” Heavy Duty Sweeper
- 60” Heavy Duty Blade
Storage has never been so convenient.
Planning on storing your new BX1880, BX2380, or BX2680 inside? The new lower ROPS makes that easier than ever! With an overall height of less than 7’, these units fit through most standard garage doors without folding. Making everyday storage quicker and easier.
QUALITY AND DURABILITY
Engineered and built by Kubota, for Kubota
Looking for a long term investment? The BX80 Series is designed with strength and longevity in mind. Combine that with excellent resale valve and you can be sure the Kubota BX80 Series is the right choice.
- Kubota Diesel Engine – Kubota is the #1 manufacturer of under 100 HP non-automotive, multi-cylinder diesel engines in the world
- Kubota Designed, Kubota Built – Front to rear, the Kubota tractor is designed and built by Kubota for our Kubota customers. You won’t find a “Kubota” re-branded tractor built by others, only Kubota quality through and through.
- Kubota Performance Matched – The BX80 Series is built by Kubota, for Kubota, it's not a re-branded product built and distributed by multiple manufacturers
- Metal Hood and Fenders – Strong and durable metal hood and fenders will not only protect your equipment, but will keep your BX80 looking good for a long time to come
- Full Opening Hood - Allows for quick and easy access to your engine maintenance items
- Kubota HST with 2-Range Transmission – Smooth and dependable HST Transmission with an easy to use range selection to optimize power output to meet your needs
MID-MOUNT MOWER DECKS
Yard work doesn’t have to be work
We know maintaining a beautiful yard is important to our customers. That’s why Kubota offers multiple high performance, mid-mount mower deck options on the BX80 Series. These mowers are built to last, providing our customers with years of satisfying use.
- Commercial Grade Materials –Professional design equals professional results
- Standard and Drive-Over Deck Options – Choose the mounting type that best fits your needs with either our Standard or our Easy-Over mid-mount mower deck options
- Multiple Sizes – With 48”, 54” and 60” models available, Kubota has the right size deck for you
- Mulch Kits – Kits available for those customer wanting to mulch their grass
- Bagger Kits – Baggers available for cleaning up grass clippings and yard debris