Double tap to zoom
- High Visibility Cab - enlarged front glass, full size right side window
- LED Working Lights - moved from Halogen to LED lights; LED lights now standard
- NEW Delta Shaped Loader Arms - Improves visibility when attaching to an implement or attachment; Also, improves strength and rigidity of the loader arms
- More Spacious Cab - moved switch console from the steering column to the right side of the cab - enhancing leg and foot space in the cab
- Reconfigured Console & Switch Layout - switch console now on the right side of the cab; everything needed to operate and run the wheel loader is now located on the right hand side and is a fingertip away
Machine features a large rear hood for easy engine access. The engine bonnet at the rear opens wide, providing quick and easy access to the machine’s main service areas.
- Multifunction control lever to help optimize speed
- ISO mounted cab to reduce noise and increase productivity
- Full suspension seat
- Optional cab with air conditioning
- Inching pedal is an option to increase efficiency during loading operations
- Tilt wheel that accommodates drivers of all sizes comfortably
KUBOTA ENGINE WITH AUTOMATIC REGENERATION
The Common Rail System electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount in stages, rather than all at once, for optimal combustion. The results are great efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to make the R530 Tier 4 Final compliant.
Kubota’s original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep it clean. For operational reasons, regeneration can be turned off and manually accomplished at a more appropriate time.
AUX SERVICE PORTS
Conveniently located on the rear of the attachment quick coupler flat face, no drip couplers provide easy access to power your hydraulic attachments. Auxiliary ports are plumbed separately from hydraulic quick coupler plumbing.
HYBRID LINK DESIGN
The well balanced cylinder position of the Kubota Z link system combines the advantages of both Z link and parallel link systems. You get strong bucket force when excavating and grading, and a lift path almost parallel to the ground for superior reach and lifting.
ARTICULATING AND OSCILLATING FRAME
Our wheel loaders are most often operated in heavy terrain, so we include features for top performance in these conditions. Articulation allows the rear tires to follow the same track path as the front tires for greater maneuverability and control of the loader. Rear frame oscillation is intentionally chosen over rear axle oscillation for superior workability in uneven ground conditions.