Double tap to zoom
CLEAN RUNNING KUBOTA TIER 4 ENGINE
Kubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
TWO SPEED TRAVEL
All Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.
CHANGEABLE CONTROL PATTERN
Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switch – without tools or leaving your seat.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- A spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroom
- Digital panel with easy access, simple settings and easy-to-read indicators and alerts
- Easy cab entry and exit
- Easy-open front slide window
- Wrist rest
- Cup holder
- Optional cab
- Front pin bushings to help maximize durability
- Centralized swivel bearing lubrication
- Protected cylinder hoses
- Steel hood panels
- One-sided engine maintenance
- Wide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components
- Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow setting – you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before
- Proportional AUX flow switch – a convenient bi-directional switch enables easy operation of hydraulic thumbs and other hydraulic attachments such as augers and breakers