Double tap to zoom
ACS Kubota PRO Deck (Aerodynamic Cutting System)
The airflow inside the deck has been optimized for faster, more efficient cutting and discharge by preventing clippings from clumping, sticking to the walls of the deck, and recirculating to be cut again. The improved airflow also results in reduced power consumption, work efficiency, and increased fuel efficiency. The deck also features a large, durable spindle shaft for better airflow, clean-cut blades and a flexible discharge chute to ensure a smoother discharge and more uniform discharge of clippings.
Comfort and Convenience
- Foldable ROPS for easier storage and transportation of the mower
- Easy mower and engine access, plus maintenance lift
- Outstanding stability on a variety of terrains thanks to a lower center of gravity, long wheelbase and low profile tires
- Adjustable suspension seat with dual adjustable armrests, higher backrest and lumbar support
- Semi-pneumatic (flat-free) front caster tires
- Large and bright LCD panel – the biggest in its class – shows all the key indicators you need to maximize cutting performance and operability
- Adjustable HST levers not only provide more legroom, but also more settings to choose from
- Hands-free parking brake
- Thick platform mat to reduce noise and vibration while providing extra comfort
- Storage box
- Cup holder
Hydraulic Deck Lift
A hydraulic deck lift system keeps you mowing in spite of obstacles by letting you easily raise and lower the deck with your foot. It also requires less maintenance.
Pivoting Front Axle
Choose from two front-axle setups to optimize mowing comfort and performance: adjustable for a smooth ride, or rigid for optimal control and an even cut while mowing on rough terrain.
Shaft Drive Mower
For responsive power, without drive belts and pulleys, the drive shaft smoothly transfers power from the engine to the deck. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
Kubota Durable Transmission
Kubota engines are paired with Kubota's original hydrostatic transmission that offers faster, smoother response under all loading conditions. Except for an occasional fluid change, the hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance and has no belts to change.
Kubota Diesel Engine
With over 25 million engines produced since 1922, Kubota engines are recognized around the world for their proven quality and reliability. Powerful yet clean and quiet, the ZD Series' rugged diesel engines give you unparalleled performance, productivity and economy. The ZD Series' dependable engines let you power through tough mowing jobs with ease and efficiency. These technically advanced engines are also environmentally friendly, thanks to excellent fuel economy, enhanced combustion efficiency and low vibration and noise levels.