Double tap to zoom
Seamless Integration Across Platforms
The AFS Pro 700 display is offered with new Steiger® and Magnum™ series tractors, Axial-Flow® combines, Early Riser® planters, Module Express™ and Cotton Express® cotton pickers, Patriot® series sprayers, Titan™ series floaters and Precision Air™ carts.
It is also backward-compatible with any equipment previously fitted with AFS Pro 200 or AFS Pro 600 displays, as well as a wide variety of non-Case IH ISO 11783 VT implements.
Control Key Vehicle Functions and Run AFS Applications With Ease
A single display provides a wealth of functionality. From your seat, with just a few touches, you can view up to six nameable run screens on a single monitor to fine-tune options such as remote valve timers and flow control, auto PTO, engine speed settings, the wheel slip alarm, calibrations and implement settings, as well as other key machine functions.
AFS Pro 700 provides a single-point interface for precision farming and machine control. The AFS Pro 700 display can be used with Case IH tractors, combines, sprayers, balers, planters, seeders, combination applicators and tillage to control and monitor key functions and track important information. AFS products such as AccuGuide™ auto-guidance, AFS AccuTurn™, AccuGuide All-Makes, ElectriSteer, RowGuide™ guidance, AFS AccuControl, Accu-Stat and ISO Task Controller utilize the AFS Pro 700 display.
Guidance and Mapping
- Automated steering via AFS AccuGuide auto-guidance
- Combine row guidance via AFS RowGuide guidance
- Automatic end-of-row turns via AFS AccuTurn
- High-performance-assisted steering via ElectriSteer
- As-applied and coverage maps for record keeping analysis, and planning
- Monitor multiples, singulation, skips and more in real time by using Advanced Seed Information™ (ASI)
- Adjust sprayer boom height when terrain changes are detected by using AutoBoom™ automatic boom height control
- Minimize skips or overlaps for up to 48 sections independently via AccuBoom Automatic Boom Section control
- Support up to seven products between the implement or vehicle software, AFS ISO Task Controller, AFS AccuControl section and rate control, and more with prescription variable-rate application
- Monitor and record yield and moisture data
- Track yield and moisture data by hybrid or variety using as-applied planting data
Full-Color, Integrated Touchscreen
The AFS Pro 700 features a 10.4-inch, color, touch-screen display — designed for easy reading in daylight and equipped with adjustments for nighttime visibility. It also comes with three video inputs to monitor implements and grain tank level. In addition to six customizable run screens, the AFS Pro 700 features an ISOBUS virtual terminal. This provides the ability to communicate with implement ISOBUS controllers that are compatible to further simplify our Case IH AFS offering.