Double tap to zoom
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
The attachable Case IH Crumbler® seedbed finisher provides the final touch for thorough seedbed preparation.
- Combines primary tillage tools or the Tiger-Mate® 200 field cultivator with secondary tillage in one pass
- Creates an excellent seedbed of firm, fine soil covered by loose, coarse soil
- Reduces clod size
- Improves seedbed levelness
- Provides 110 lbs./ft. (50 kg/m) of down-pressure to create an ideal seedbed
- Knocks soil off old root crowns and roots of existing weeds for additional weed control
- Soil is firmed to reduce air pockets and evaporation
- Chemical incorporation is enhanced to reduce “hot spots”
Seventeen sizes, from 12.5–50 ft. (3.8–15.2 m), allow you to match a Crumbler with an appropriately sized field cultivator or disk harrow.
|Models||Working Width, ft. (m)||Transport Width, ft. (m)|
|Crumbler 110||13–50 (3.8–15.2)||13–21 (4–6.4)|