Productivity Tips For Harvest. Be Ready.
- Easy maintenance tips for the drive wheels on Case IH Early Riser Planters
- Proper tire inflation is necessary for proper depth control in planting. Watch this quick tip to learn more.
- Check out the Case IH Red and Ready Spring Maintenance Event
- A video promoting the Case IH Red and Ready Spring Maintenance Event 2014
- Easy maintenance tips for PTO pump on Case IH Early Riser planters.
- Planters equipped with PTO pumps require regular maintenance. Watch this video tip to learn more.
- Service In the Shop
- Fast, affordable service for everything from lawn tractors to the largest farm equipment
- Routine maintenance programs following manufacturer recommended service intervals keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency
- Preventative maintenance programs to extend the life of your equipment and reduce costly repairs
- Complete rebuild services
- Inspection services for Combines, Tractors, Balers, Planters and more
- Service On the Farm
- We come to you with expert knowledge and everything we need to keep your equipment up and running
- Fleet of well-equipped service trucks ready to serve you 24/7
- Emergency on the farm services for most equipment
- Complete 229-point inspection for your combine
- On farm parts and service program – regularly scheduled visits to your farm
- Trained Professionals
- Service technicians receive regular professional training to expand their skill sets and better serve your needs
- Comprehensive manufacturer training programs
- Web training programs
- Industry expert customized training programs
At H&R Agri-Power we have over 50 manufacturer-trained service technicians and a fleet of service trucks ready to serve all your needs in our shop or at your location. From preventative maintenance to those unexpected emergencies, we're here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Optimum performance & economy of your equipment is attained by following manufacturers recommended service guidelines. We offer inspections on Combines, Tractors, Balers and Planters as well as Routine Maintenance Programs.
Follow the link below to take our online Service Survey